Boarding and Leasing
Our full service boarding & horse care equine facilities are well maintained and managed by a professional, experienced staff. We have large, airy barns with roomy stalls which include runs and turn out. Horses are fed, hayed and watered throughout the day. Stalls are also cleaned as needed, and stall checks performed all day long. Contact us today to tour our facilities and learn more about your horse or pony boarding options.
- Large Grass Pastures
- 2 Large Arenas
- Mini Cross Country Course
- Acres of Natural Trails
- Tack Rooms
- Round Pen
- Cross Ties / Wash Rack
HCF Boarding Programs*
Regular Board: $655 / month
Training Board: $1200 / month
Leasing: $655 / month for board in addition to upfront leasing cost
*We do not offer pasture boarding at this time
Stall Boarding includes:
- Large airy stalls
- Daily feedings of pellets and hay. Supplements will be given if provided by the boarder
- Feeding options include 10%-12% pellets or anything else the boarder supplies
- Free access to Coastal hay 24 hours per day
- Daily turnout 6-7 days a week in large shaded pastures with other horses (weather permitting)
- Free group lessons each week (Sept-May)
- De-worming on regular basis
- Use of entire facility
Training board also includes*:
- 2-5 training rides/ week
- Ground work training as needed
- Free listing on HCF website
- Grooming/ fly spray/ blanketing/ etc.
Extras (provided at boarders/lessee expense):
- Private lessons
- Training for horses (If not in training board program)
- Supervised farrier (horseshoes and hoof care)
- Veterinarian care
- Transporting to horse shows, trail rides, events, or for veterinarian care
- extra shavings, hay, supplements, medications
- Everything from the small ponies to the largest horses are available, of all abilities.
- All lease horses must be kept at HCF and their owners must be involved in our lesson program, and show with our team.
- 3 Lessons each week included in price!!
- Learn from an experienced horse who knows his job! Our horses are made winning machines!
- Half leases can be worked out if another student is interested.
- Leasing allows for all the experience but none of the commitment of buying a horse.