Camp Calendar and Pricing
Space is limited so be sure to sign up early! Click Register for Camp to get started.
- All Summer Day Camps are available for both boys and girls
- Campers from 5 to14 years old
- Day Camps run Monday – Thursday from 9 AM to 4 PM
- Limited free transportation is available to and from South Austin, Kyle, and Dripping Springs Contact us for more details about transportation options. (We must have at least 5 kids at each pick up location.)
- Parents can come watch on Thursday! Child will be sent home with ride time by Wednesday.
- For more detailed information about Day Camps, click here.
2014 Day Camp Dates: Monday through Thursday from 9:00 am – 4:00pm
Option for Overnight stay during day camps – girls only (M,T,W) – additional $135
Ask about competing in horse show option following camp (Fri-Sun)
- June 9-12 (M-Th): $260 Ask about competing in horse show option following camp (Fri-Sun)
- June 16-19 (M-Th): $260 Ask about competing in horse show option following camp (Fri-Sun)
- June 23-26 (M-Th): $260 For Boys- ask about staying over for Cowboy Camp (Th-Sun)
Early Registration: Don’t miss the 10% discount on Day Camps if registration with payment received by April 1st.
Boarders/ Leasers discounted day camp cost is $140/week (M-Th);
Regular after school students discounted cost is $180/week(M-Th)
COWBOY CAMP: BOYS ONLY AGES 7-15 (3 nights or 6 nights)
GIRLS RIDING CAMP: GIRLS AGES 7-17 (6 nights , 4 nights or 3 nights during day camp)
- Rustic bunkhouse built in the 1800′s with showers, bathrooms, and electricity for fans. However, there is NO Air Conditioning.
- NO television – a TV is available for movies (g or pg only) but is not available for TV programs.
- NO Cell Phones or internet – this helps prevent homesickness and distracting away from group activities. Messages parents need to get to their kids can be sent through Marylaura.
- Delicious Country Home Cooked meals
- Campers come from all over Texas, other parts of the country, or even other countries to experience this overnight camp – what amazing experience to meet new friends from all over!
- Daily horseback riding – our campers ride several times a day: lessons in the 2 arenas, trail rides on our 45 acres, bareback riding, jumping, and even riding on the mini cross country course.
- Daily swimming in the in-ground pool, weather permitting
- Visits to nearby Pioneer Town, Cowboy Museum, & old fashion Ice cream Parlor
- Beginner through advanced riders welcome!
- For more detailed information about activities during overnight camps, click here.
2014 Overnight Camp Dates:
***Ask about overnight options during the rest of the summer or for day camps***
- Boys Cowboy Camp June 26-29: 3 nights $395 (Th-Sun)
- Girls Riding Camp July 5th – 11th : 6 nights $695 (Sat – Fri) Ask about horse show option following camp – Competing in show on Sat & Sun at The San Antonio Rose Palace
- Girls Riding Camp July 23rd-27th: 4 nights $495 (Wed-Sun)
- Girls overnight for 3 nights also available during the Day Camps
Don’t miss the 10% discount if your camper attends 2 or more overnight camps
Horse Borders/ Leasers receive 10% a discount on all overnight camps. After school lesson program students receive a 5% discount on overnight camps
*These camps are OVERNIGHT and we discourage any communication with parents to avoid home sickness. Of course parents are welcome to contact Marylaura (e-mail is best). We ask for parents to consider this before deciding to sign-up for overnight camp. NO CELL PHONES or other forms of outside contact (internet). Letters are always welcome and kids can mail letters also. Be sure to pack stamps and stationary.
*The Participation agreement and Camp registration forms must be filled out and signed, along with payment in full before your child can participate. Click Register for Camp to view and print forms. Due to the popularity and limited space of our Overnight Camps, all reservations require a full payment to secure your placement. (May begin a payment plan for overnight camp- Ask for info) Attention Day Campers: We must have a nonrefundable deposit of $100.00 to reserve your spot (this goes towards tuition). Click Make a Payment for more details. The balance of Day Camp tuition is due by May 15th. If you register for camp after May 15th please send payment in full.